Author Topic: The Russians are coming...  (Read 3522 times)

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: The Russians are coming...
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2023, 12:37:25 PM »
I feel for the people of Gaza...but it seems every time a conflict arises in the world everyone forgets about the previous one.

I refer of course to Ukraine. It appears the military aid being given and promised has now been reduced to a trickle, so much so Putin is upping his game {with serious military weapons help from Nth. Korea}
Putin must have thought all his Christmases had come at once when the Gaza business kicked off, in the space of a few weeks he's gone from getting his ar*e whupped to virtually overrunning the Ukrainian army and retaking ground lost and the U.S. and other countries {us included} are literally turning their backs on Ukraine.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: The Russians are coming...
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2024, 11:01:55 AM »

I refer of course to Ukraine. It appears the military aid being given and promised has now been reduced to a trickle, so much so Putin is upping his game {with serious military weapons help from Nth. Korea}
Putin must have thought all his Christmases had come at once when the Gaza business kicked off, in the space of a few weeks he's gone from getting his ar*e whupped to virtually overrunning the Ukrainian army and retaking ground lost and the U.S. and other countries {us included} are literally turning their backs on Ukraine.

And was it thus so!! Ukraine is struggling.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk