Author Topic: Royal Hospital open  (Read 2250 times)

Alsatian

• View Profile
Royal Hospital open
« on: March 22, 2012, 06:24:28 PM »
All wards, with the exception of Pearson Ward will be open from 2:30 pm tomorrow.

Will be going to see Mother-in-Law tomorrow (admitted on Monday) and I bet it will be bedlam on the car parks, as everyone and their grandmother will be going!
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Big Dave

• View Profile
Re: Royal Hospital open
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 11:31:21 AM »
It shouldn't be!

O/H met her consultant at The Royal on Monday while I waited in the car. She's been chucking up for Scotland (she's from Aberdeen) and I'm absolutely fine.  She said most people were walking straight past the bottles of hand scrub solution on their way in and she said patients are sneaking out for a quick smoke and meeting their visitors outside - how the hell is the norovirus supposed to be controlled while that's allowed?!

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 03:37:43 PM »
It won't be Dave will it
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Alsatian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 07:36:57 PM »
...........patients are sneaking out for a quick smoke and meeting their visitors outside - how the hell is the norovirus supposed to be controlled while that's allowed?!

Can never get my head round that either!
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 08:23:15 PM »
Is the hospital's 'No Smoking, in the grounds policy', enforcible by law ?

Just asking. I don't know  :(
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Big Dave

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 08:42:19 PM »
It doesn't seem like it when you have to walk through clouds of ciggy smoke to get to the car park ticket machines. I watched a chap get off a bus outside and light up before his feet hit the ground and I've seen patients in dressing gowns pushing drips around while having a not so crafty fag outside.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 08:49:56 PM »
It doesn't seem like it when you have to walk through clouds of ciggy smoke to get to the car park ticket machines. I watched a chap get off a bus outside and light up before his feet hit the ground and I've seen patients in dressing gowns pushing drips around while having a not so crafty fag outside.

I'm a smoker Dave, law says I can't smoke in my taxi. So I don't  ::)
Hence my question  :)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk