Author Topic: Shorts 'offices' Ashgate Road?  (Read 1847 times)

Alsatian

• View Profile
Shorts 'offices' Ashgate Road?
« on: January 23, 2012, 11:08:56 AM »
Anyone know what's happening at the aforesaid (next to the old Manor College site)? I see they've demolished the outbuilding(s) , leaving just the 'house'.

Are they intending to turn it back to residential use? I know they used to have another 'site' on Fairfield Road, not sure if they still do?
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
Re: Shorts 'offices' Ashgate Road?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 11:24:38 AM »
Here ya go Dogboy:

"The New Year brings with it the start of the redevelopment of our Ashgate Road property.  For many years, we have operated in Chesterfield from three main buildings:  Two have been situated on Fairfield Road incorporating our Accounts, Taxation and Administration departments with Shorts Financial Services and our payroll department being located just round the corner on Ashgate Road."

http://bit.ly/zEpXSC
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 05:28:07 PM »
The plans shown on that link look like they will blend in with the new surgery next door  :)
I saw the surgery plans last year in Avondale Surgery.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Alsatian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 06:16:03 PM »
Thanks for that Pete  ;)
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk