Author Topic: Ex R.A.F. pilots to train Chinese  (Read 555 times)

Sorastro

• View Profile
Ex R.A.F. pilots to train Chinese
« on: October 18, 2022, 08:23:32 PM »
The title alone beggars belief........

Reports say up to 30 ex pilots have took up the offer of wads of cash to train the Chinese army and the British government have warned them of the consequences, point is if they've already signed on the dotted line this "threat" is hardly going to change their minds and apparently there is virtually nothing to stop them. O.k. so maybe a few of them may have an axe to grind about how the force treated them during the years they served, but that's no excuse. People have been jailed for fighting for Isis, or better still why don't we just start helping the Russian army, I see no difference.

If I were in charge I would inform any pilot going to China that once they decide to go, take your family with you and leave your passport at the air terminal before boarding because you won't be coming back.

I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: Ex R.A.F. pilots to train Chinese
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 12:10:19 PM »
The title alone beggars belief........

Reports say up to 30 ex pilots have took up the offer of wads of cash to train the Chinese army and the British government have warned them of the consequences,

It is alleged....
I have since found out that apparently a number of these ex pilots have gone to China with our governments blessing.

The government seem to chastise these countries, China U.A.E. etc at the same time trading with them, you can't have it both ways we either shun them or trade with them, it shouldn't be both.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk