Author Topic: Boris the vindictive tyrant  (Read 765 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Boris the vindictive tyrant
« on: September 04, 2019, 03:08:38 AM »
Boris backed the leave camp in the brexit referendum and his mantra was to take back Parliamentary control, so now Parliament has set about doing exactly that, Johnson, Reece Mogg and Gove proved themselves to be a thorn in the side of Mays Government by constantly undermining it as well as voting against it, so how does the hubristic despot Johnson react to members of his own party behaving in the same manner he expels them, this tyranical liar and hypocrite has had the gall to even expel from the tory party Winston Churchills Grandson as well as other leading tories and ex Mnisters, if he is prepared to treat his own parties longstanding and senior members in such a disgusting fashion then this cannot bode well for the rest of us.

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: Boris the vindictive tyrant
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 01:30:33 AM »
Another one bites the dust, today Amber Rudd has resigned as a minister, and from the Tory Party itself citing the expiulsion of long standing MPs and ex Ministers as an attack on decency surely she must have known from recent history that Boris hasn'got any.
At the present rate by the 31st of october there may be no Tories left in Parliament (i live in hope).

i think the bull is saying and you thought i produced a lot of bullsh*t
any other suggestions

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk