Author Topic: Labour response to Boris party  (Read 2762 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Labour response to Boris party
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2022, 09:00:25 AM »
They are an embarresment to our country. The impression to other countries will be 'immature, ignorant, boozy sexual predators with a we can do what we want attitude'.
I'm sure not everyone in their party is like this but unfortuantely this is the impression we are getting from them.
It's not good is it.

My dad worked in the pits and factories. We were brought up to respect others and conduct ourselves in a proper manner - this shower give the impression they have been 'dragged up'
I'm both annoyed and very embarrased by their behaviour. 
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2022, 08:20:00 PM »
News tonight ..........Rats deserting a sinking ship.......Sunak and Javid....... won't be missed!
I've a feeling they are glad to be out of it.

You know the old saying..... A week is a long time in politics

I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2022, 06:54:54 PM »
Whilst he has supposedly resigned I don't really believe he actually believes that he's done!
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2022, 01:21:25 AM »
They are an embarresment to our country. The impression to other countries will be 'immature, ignorant, boozy sexual predators with a we can do what we want attitude'.
I'm sure not everyone in their party is like this but unfortuantely this is the impression we are getting from them.
It's not good is it.

My dad worked in the pits and factories. We were brought up to respect others and conduct ourselves in a proper manner - this shower give the impression they have been 'dragged up'
I'm both annoyed and very embarrased by their behaviour.
that is an insult to those of us who have been dragged up, i never felt the need either to hold lockdown parties, father numerous children with an array of floosies or grab a mans bottom and groin.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2022, 10:56:11 AM »
Isn't it marvellous.........
All those in the running for the P.M. job are coming on the box promising you the earth...why didn't they do that before?

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say Javid is going to get the job putting Sunak back as Chancellor {if he want's it}

If my last predictions are anything to go by it will probably be Donald Trump!!!

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2022, 08:40:09 PM »
Isn't it marvellous.........
All those in the running for the P.M. job are coming on the box promising you the earth...why didn't they do that before?

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say Javid is going to get the job putting Sunak back as Chancellor {if he want's it}

If my last predictions are anything to go by it will probably be Donald Trump!!!

Donald it is then!

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2022, 11:29:27 AM »
  Out of almost a dozen candidates just last week they have been whittled down to 5, in the coming few days that figure will be cut down even more to 2......
Yet it's going to take till the 5th of September to announce the winner, so what's the holdup? general elections don't take that long.

What's the point in them spending the next 6 weeks convincing the country that they are the one for the job when it's not the country who will decide. We all know they are going to make promises they can't keep.

Tom Tugendhat said, on the Andrew Marr show, he will immediately cut fuel duty by 10p.... now is that on top of Sunak's already 5p making the total 15p per litre or is he going to just add 5p to the already 5p Sunak gave us? either way it's not nearly enough as the price of a litre of fuel has gone up by at least 50p in the last 3 months, so whichever "discount" it is it won't make the slightest bit of difference.

One good thing about Boris jacking in, at least he can go back to introducing have I got news for you, so Hislop and Merton can go back to taking the p*ss out of him.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2022, 08:28:08 PM »
One thing I've found out {or did I just dream it?}

Apparently....

The French have "cured" the astronomical bills doled out by the utility companies to the French people, they've brought the utilities back "in house" which means THEY control the prices the public pay and not the greedy utility companies.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk