Author Topic: first parties now rescue animals  (Read 735 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
first parties now rescue animals
« on: January 28, 2022, 04:30:41 PM »
I have been hearing the fuss over Boris giving priority to geting rescue animals out of Afghanistan and while i agree that a lot more people at risk should have been airlifted out surely one more plane could have been found for the people as well as the animals, i for one am not going to get annoyed at Boris for rescuing rescue animals from afghanistan as i suspect they would have either have been indiscrimately killed or possibly eaten.

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: first parties now rescue animals
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 08:07:45 PM »
It would appear Boris was late again!!

I'm given to understand that when people needed to be airlifted our Government dithered and delayed at the outset so losing vital days that could have got a lot more out, in other words if they had started the evacuations when they SHOULD have started them EVERYONE including everything that walked and crawled could have got out.
So the people left stranded is totally down to Boris.

JINX..{Collins English dictionary}.....Something or someone that is considered to be unlucky or brings bad luck, "He was considered a jinx"

That word jinx should now be replaced by BORIS.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: first parties now rescue animals
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 01:52:06 AM »
I dont think boris is a jinx as that infers an element of chance, i think that he is a chancer and a mountebank and sooner or later it will bite him in the arse

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk