Author Topic: so this is bringing back control, really?  (Read 797 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
so this is bringing back control, really?
« on: August 29, 2019, 01:04:51 AM »
So our esteemed PM has decided to prorogue Parliament to enable him to persue a no deal brexit, let us not foget that he had already said he would not prorogue Parliament on a number of occasions/ but i expect no better of such a treacherous, backstabbing, entitled tory liar such as Johnson.
And so much for brexit bring back control to Parliament and the people, it is clear proof of what i have been saying all along, brexit was not about bringing back control to Parliament or the people through parliament, brexit was and is about bringing back control for the Tory party and merely a vehicle to re-establish their sef imagined devine right to rule at any cost.
And lets face it whenever the tories are in power there is always a cost but the tories and their supporters never have to pay it as this cost is always passed on to the poor and most vulnerable in society.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: so this is bringing back control, really?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 07:55:47 AM »
No change really then. So why are so many scared of brexit ?
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: so this is bringing back control, really?
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 04:14:55 PM »
I think the reason is that by the governments own estimation we will all be worse off as a result of brexit and as usual any negative consequences will hit the poor hardest of all, and as usual the more afluent people will have enough in their banks (no doubt offshore) to ride it out, i was talking to someone i know the other day about brexit and he said what did we do years ago like in the late 1800s and the early 21st century we did not need the Eu then while forgetting that at these times we had an empire we could plunder and  our own workers were paid a pitance so our economy boomed, i have little doubt the tories would love us to go back to such times, the people who wanted to "take back control"  should be sorely dissapointed because all they have done is handed this control over to the tories which is what the likes of Gove, Reece Mog, Johnson and the rest of their sorry crew have been about from the off.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk