General Category > Techie Or Suggestions

NEW !! FORUM USER'S PHOTO SHARING ACCOUNT.

(1/5) > >>

Fly:
If forum members want to share photo's etc, we've opened a Photobucket account.
Simply ask me for the login password, then goto www.photobucket.com and login using the username chesterfieldonline and the password

Once you're logged in, to upload a photo, click the orange UPLOAD button top centre of screen.

Simply use your mouse's left button to drag a picture into the upload box.

Here's an old mill stone I've just uploaded to the forum's Photobucket account.

When you click on the uploaded image in Photobucket you are given a set of options on the right side of the screen.

Click your left mouse button in the box marked IMG on the right, then come back to the forum where you are posting your photo. Left click in the create message box, then press and hold 'Ctrl' on your keyboard and press 'v'
You should see similiar to this.

Pressing the Preview button will show you your picture is Ok to post. Simples LOL

Any questions, please feel free to ask me.

simondjuk:
Good idea, ive got my own account anyway so ill continue using that

Fly:
Feedback is appreciated on my turorial. Is it easy to follow, have I missed anything ?

emmz:
Don't think so, once your logged in its pretty easy to use, I prefer it to the likes of flickr though i do have that account as well :)

simondjuk:

--- Quote from: Fly on July 02, 2014, 09:13:55 PM ---Feedback is appreciated on my turorial. Is it easy to follow, have I missed anything ?

--- End quote ---

Its the same way as id do it.  Screenshots have helped too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version