General Category > Chesterfield Discussion

U.F.O. "spotted" D.Times

(1/2) > >>

Sorastro:
In this weeks D.T. there is a piece about someone driving home and taking a picture of the full moon and finding a suspicious object on the photo, i.e. a U.F.O.!

quote..."She used her mobile phone to take the picture through her windscreen" unquote... note the word windscreen.
If you've seen the photo...... hands up all those who think it was the reflection of something left on her car dashboard, I would hazard a guess at {baring in mind I've never used one of these} it being what looks like the plastic top off a coffee take away paper cup laid on top of the dashboard, or something very similar, without knowing the make of car it could even be something as simple as an air vent.

Any ideas?? as little green men are quite a way down my list at the moment.

Fly:
Can you smell something  ::)

Moo  >;

Old Cruser:
Didn't see that !

Sorastro:
U.F.O. {The Empire strikes back}

In a galaxy far far away {Matlock} this "sighting" according to this weeks D.T. was investigated by a U.F.O. bloke who used to work for the M.O.D. investigating U.F.O's, nice to know our monies being put to good use.

Sorry no little green men, but it's given the lady in question a little notoriety, she might end up on next years Celebrity bake off after this.

We now return your television back to you...............

Old Cruser:
Ohhh yesss sorry I forgot it was only me trying my new broomstick out >;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version