Author Topic: Tesco and M&S stockpile food to prepare for no-deal Brexit  (Read 1697 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Tesco and M&S stockpile food to prepare for no-deal Brexit
« on: December 09, 2020, 02:18:26 PM »
So here we are brexit is nearly upon us and there looks as if there is a possibility of food shortages, is this what taking back control looks like, fantastic we have control over wether we starve or not, and so starve it is or at the very least we will not be able to buy the things we have taken for granted for the last forty years, but its not all bad the rich lying tories who wanted this debacle will be able to buy their way out of it unlike the majority of the prolls who voted to inflict this on us, there should be a way to figure out who voted leave or remain and anyone who voted leave should be pushed to the back of the inevitable food ques as they bought this on themselves and this is what they voted for and thus inflicted it on the remainers.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: Tesco and M&S stockpile food to prepare for no-deal Brexit
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 08:44:32 PM »
Chuck me a crust on your way back from the food pile. I'll be at the back of the queue  (y)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 12:40:31 AM »
I would think not, from what i saw on tv the majority of people who voted leave were either old aged or overly agressive union jack waving nationalists and a sprinkling of dyed in the wool racists, so when it comes to queing for scraps the old aged will be given a special dispesation to get food and the others will just bully their way to the front trampling over remainers and the aged alike.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 09:14:27 AM »
Promoting this about the supermarkets was just scaremongering and will encourage panic buying
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 08:13:05 PM »
the majority of people who voted leave were either old aged or overly agressive union jack waving nationalists and a sprinkling of dyed in the wool racists

Majority? You have the facts to back up your statement of course  :-X (y)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 04:44:00 PM »
the facts are every time i see leave supporters on TV they come over as a gaggle of union jack waving shouty nationalists who would appear to have more in common with the national front rather than a sober political party, however i think it is a bit rich that i have to produce facts to support my claims as the leave campaign seemed to be based on a series of unrealistic claims and has been proved in many cases downright lies, the big red bus and the claim of the esiest deal in history are a case in point, and then we have the so called archtect of brexit who proved himself to be dellusional at best, i mean do we all believe that the best way to test his eyesight was to go for a sixty mile round trip drive with his wife and child in the car to a local beuty spot coincidentally on his wifes birthday, his actions seem to be if i can get people to believe all of my bullsh*t about brexit this lot would believe anything and by and large he is right, and just to add the very last place i want to be in the world if i suspect i cannot see properly is behind the wheel of my car either with or without my family in it as it would not be just putting my family at risk.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 06:25:27 PM »
Majority? You have the facts to back up your statement of course  :-X (y)
"fly as you selectively chose to repost my statement i will amend your selection for the sake of accuracy ( a word the brexit party seemed to have had very little understsanding of ), quote "  from what i saw on tv the majority of people who voted leave were either old aged or overly agressive union jack waving nationalists and a sprinkling of dyed in the wool racists " unquote, it is an absolute fact that i was commenting on what i saw on TV.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2020, 01:04:39 AM »
1. Fact. 'You' saw it on the tv.
2. Refer back to the bit I quoted.
3. I'm not  ;)

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2020, 09:17:54 PM »
So here we are brexit is nearly upon us and there looks as if there is a possibility of food shortages, is this what taking back control looks like, fantastic we have control over wether we starve or not, and so starve it is or at the very least we will not be able to buy the things we have taken for granted for the last forty years, but its not all bad

One thing I sincerely hope when Brexit is "finally" put to bed, I hope we will see a lot less foreign lorry's/lorry drivers on our roads. There's enough death and mayhem on Britain's roads caused by the locals who think they can drive without allowing oversized,overtired stressed out, b*gger the tacho, lorry drivers from the continent making our roads even worse.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2020, 01:28:18 AM »
we will still see a lot of foreign lorries on our roads, lets face it the middle class need their avacado, mung beans and prosecco and we have to import them hence the lorries.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2020, 01:14:19 PM »
What the "British" lorry drivers ought to do, trapped in that giant lorry park at Dover, is uncouple the trailers and bring the tractors back home so they are with their families for Christmas and leave the unholy mess down there for the government to sort out.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2020, 12:45:00 AM »
from what i saw most of the lorries were continental and most of the truckers were just trying to get home for christmas.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk