Author Topic: Lifting of Covid 19 Restrictions  (Read 845 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Lifting of Covid 19 Restrictions
« on: February 10, 2022, 12:28:08 AM »
I see on the news that Covid restrictions are to be lifted in a couple of weeks, though on the face of it it is good news, however i wonder if Boris is prepared to put peoples lives at risk just to divert from the problems he has elsewhere only time will tell as we do not know what new or possibly more dangerous variants may be lurking just around the corner.

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: Lifting of Covid 19 Restrictions
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 12:08:32 PM »
What me and the wife find so worrying in this easing is the fact that the vast majority are taking Boris's word for it that it's safe!

We attended a funeral a couple of weeks ago and we, and just one more person were the only ones in the church wearing masks.
If Boris told me tomorrow was Friday I would double check.

I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2022, 01:53:09 PM »
If Boris told me it gets dark through the night i would be forced to stay awake just to check.on a more serious note if you remove all quarantine rules it could lead to covid cases escalating, meanwhile under the present quaraintine rules we are still getting an average of 1500 deaths per week, remenber boris was reported to have said "let the bodies pile high" if the politiciansare not careful this statement may well come to fruition. as regard mask wearing i continue to do so but when in asda yesterday i would estimate that mask wearers were about one in ten to fifteen.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 12:02:28 PM »
I will continue to wear my mask when out in large numbers of people
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

smithy266

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 02:42:29 PM »
I wear my mask in shops and supermarkets...and will continue to do so....Cannot be too careful...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk