Author Topic: Ravenside - do we need parking meters?  (Read 18449 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Ravenside - do we need parking meters?
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2013, 10:17:40 AM »
Oy! I resemble that remark!  :))

WOOF!  :P
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Ravenside - do we need parking meters? - reply from land owners
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »
Very impressed by at least a reply - and a prompt one as well. I have replied and asked if there is not another way around it - but don't suppose there is.
I am always under the impression - 'there is always a way - we just have to give it more thought'

at least I've tried.

See below

Thank you for your email about parking at Ravenside Retail Park, Chesterfield. I understand the point you are making and we will keep the parking period under review in the light of the new retail units opening but, as you must appreciate, we need to prevent people using it for free parking and going into the town centre and thereby clogging up the car park with non retail park users cars. If people genuinely overstay and produce receipts for goods purchased on the retail park, we are willing to consider a waiver of any Penalty Notice Charge that might be issued due to overstaying. I hope the above helps explain the situation for you. Kind regards, Nick Wilkins
Retail Warehousing Manager
Land Securities Properties Ltd
Property Management
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Slacker

• View Profile
Re: Ravenside - do we need parking meters?
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2013, 01:45:15 PM »
Seems a reasonable response. Not sure what their thoughts would be about people parking once and using all three retail parks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk