Author Topic: Contempt of Parliament  (Read 1189 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Contempt of Parliament
« on: September 24, 2019, 04:57:16 PM »
Is boris in contempt of Parliament after the supreme court ruling, if in doubt read the following legal explanation and decide.

Contempt of Parliament. In countries with a parliamentary system of government, contempt of Parliament is the offence of obstructing the legislature in the carrying out of its functions, or of hindering any legislator in the performance of their duties.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: Contempt of Parliament
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 10:43:49 PM »
No. I'm pretty sure he didn't make the decision alone. Maybe remove the entire tory party from parliament though. TOTAL.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 12:46:01 AM »
you state no, i am also pretty sure he did not make the decision alone, however as the prime minister he is the one who ultimately makes the decision and as a result is accountable to Parliament, that being said i am sure he will trawl around for a scapegoat to pin it on, the others in his party are just complicit.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 05:32:53 PM »
That was basically what I said  ;)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 01:43:11 AM »
The behaviour of boris yoday in Parliament today was truly shocking his comments of humbug to a female MP who has received death threats and the citing the death of Joe Cox as a reason for getting a brexit deal, this man has no humanity wharsoever.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 10:19:08 AM »
The behaviour of so many MP's during this Parliament was truly an embarrassment to the UK. They really let themselves and their country down.
A bunch of 'yobs' brings a whole new meaning to me now
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 09:43:51 PM »
I've heard today there are calls to "revamp" the voting system in this country as it's outdated and not fit for purpose.

WOW!! talk about forward thinking.

Anyway what I wan't to know is what the Queen is doing about this mess, the Queen is the sovereign, the big cheese, Numero Uno, head honcho, {the buck stops here}

She is the HEAD of G.B. plc. During all this mess her name is being bandied about like it's her fault, it's time she started getting her hands dirty,the least she should do is prove to the country that she does actually RULE and not just a puppet for the P.M. of the day to manipulate. She should drop into parliament on say Wednesday {P.M.Q's} park her ar*e in the speakers chair and demand an explanation as to why HER government are behaving like 5 year olds and after over 3 years you've all done sod all about Brexit.

I still think my system would get results faster..... Throw every M.P. in jail, talk to them one by one, irrespective of party, and say if we let you out you MUST work together and you MUST sort this mess out. You have till the end of October or back you come, all the rest are put on notice and sent back to their constituencies.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk