Author Topic: Frank Bruno  (Read 1827 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Frank Bruno
« on: April 21, 2012, 02:10:28 PM »
Anyone watch Frank with Piers Morgan last night?
Sad to see as he is obviously still not well, not sure about that pink suit though although the colour did suit him.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
  • Chezzy's Number One Bus Driver
    • View Profile
Re: Frank Bruno
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 01:30:01 AM »
Watched it and felt sorry in a way. He's had an unsure childhood, got a life from being expelled from school, learned how to channel his energies in to boxing, eventually becomes Heavyweight World Champion, Lives the dream, and then it all falls apart.
apparently after the programme was recorded he had to go in to hospital because he was exhausted.
He has wonderful children and a lot to live for. As well as a new girlfiend apparently.
Amazing how such a strong man can be so weak.
He's such an amiable gentle giant, and its a shame to see him troubled.
I hope he can continue to live his life happily in his retirement, and perhaps help kids along the way, from going in to the same bad ways he would have gone in to.
He could be an amazing roll model for so many wayward children with the right support behind him.
God Bless him. :(
You only have one life, so live it & love it, & more importantly LOVE YOURSELF!

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 10:24:39 AM »
Yes I felt sorry for him as well, as watching his mannerisms he obviously was still not well - always on the twitch. I believe he has Bipolor and that's for life, wonder if he has always had it and it's gone un-treated, un-diagnosed? Whatever, I wish the bloke well.
Ohhh and that Ken Barlow from coro who was on last week --- a right Ram he's been, would never have thought it!  :)

~Aitch~

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 03:13:51 PM »
I watched Frank Bruno and, like you, thought it was very sad to see him so troubled. 

I watched the Bill Roach interview last week and I thought that equally sad.  He appears to be as boring in real life as he is in Corrie and he's not achieved much, career wise.  Mind you, he's possibly not had much time outside the bedroom.   It's hard to believe that so many women were THAT desperate. 

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 09:15:01 PM »
I watched Frank Bruno and, like you, thought it was very sad to see him so troubled. 

I watched the Bill Roach interview last week and I thought that equally sad.  He appears to be as boring in real life as he is in Corrie and he's not achieved much, career wise.  Mind you, he's possibly not had much time outside the bedroom.   It's hard to believe that so many women were THAT desperate.
[/b]

he's probably full of the old charm Aitch   ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk