Author Topic: Liam Fox claims 3p!  (Read 1153 times)

Alsatian

• View Profile
Liam Fox claims 3p!
« on: October 06, 2013, 04:37:27 PM »
Liam Fox charged taxpayers just 3p for a journey that takes only a minute to walk, it emerged today.
The 52-year-old former defence secretary - who earns a basic annual salary of £66,000 as MP for North Somerset - put in the expenses claim for travelling 105 yards by car on a day last October.
The wealthy Conservative - who owns two properties worth a combined £1million - claimed 16 times for travel expenses worth less than £1 in the last financial year, according to official data.

Full story - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2446476/Liam-Fox-claims-3p-100-yard-car-journey-walked-minute.html

What a plonker!
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
Re: Liam Fox claims 3p!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 04:42:17 PM »
Why not just walk it?

These Tories are always complaining about being criticised in the press and social media, but if you ask me, I'd say they bring it on themselves.
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 05:48:53 PM »
I read this in the Sunday Mirror earlier today. It's not just a Daily Mail thing.
Absolutely ridiculous  ::)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 07:01:51 PM »
Lazy tight git and all the promotion we are getting about walking each day - he should be ashamed of himself
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk