Author Topic: Conservatives Funded by Tax Dodgers?  (Read 5579 times)

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
Re: Conservatives Funded by Tax Dodgers?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 04:31:29 PM »
Yep! What Kev said!  :)) :)) :))
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

therealjr

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 07:04:59 PM »
And without stating why this is the fault of Tory policy that's just pointing out the state we are in, not why it is this administrations fault for it being the case.

There are an awful lot of reasons outside this administrations reach that have contributed, and continue to contribute to our stagnating economy.

Id like to hear from labour what specifically they suggest should be done differently to bring about change.

They have no viable solutions, they just say that labour must be right because the Tories are wrong. No substance and no policies imho.

There were a lot of reasons outside the administrations control as to why we went into recession in the first place. That didn't stop the Tories bashing Gordon Brown. Why should they do anything different now?

Labour would argue that they do have viable alternatives, they believe in spending to stimulate the economy for growth. Whether you believe that policy will work obviously depends on which side of the divide you are on.
I'm not an Alcoholic. They go to meetings
I'm a drunk I go to the pub

k4blades

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2012, 07:36:05 PM »
Difference being that Gordon Brown ran the economy while it was booming, (again, mainly for reasons other than simple domestic policies), but rather than saving some of that money, or investing it in infrastructure, he wasted it all, still having to rely on debt to pay the bills, and even sold off the nations gold at a fraction of what its worth now.

chesterfieldchris

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 07:59:57 PM »
POST DELETED AT USER'S REQUEST

Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 08:17:02 PM »
So that's it then is it? We're screwed?

Current economic measures aren't working and you consider the alternative unlikely to...

Nothing anyone here, or in the House of Commons, is bringing what this country needs - confidence.

No confidence in Osborne's measures and no confidence in speculating to accumulate?

Well I say nonsense, the British businessmen could turn this charade around if they were given money to invest - but the banks aren't up for it - they just want the profit without the risk.

chesterfieldchris

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2012, 09:17:38 PM »
POST DELETED AT USER'S REQUEST

Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2012, 11:37:58 PM »
I rest my case. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk