Author Topic: Over 150 hypodermic needles found in town in a week  (Read 5689 times)

k4blades

Re: Over 150 hypodermic needles found in town in a week
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 08:40:34 AM »
Agreed.

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
  • Chezzy's Number One Bus Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2012, 03:45:07 PM »
There used to be some congregate under the glass bus shelters on beetwell st (undeneath Tesco Metro). It's the language they come out with. Not good when you have young mothers with children within earshot of these obscenities. I have not seen them so much lately though. I think its become one of the designated areas where if you see alcohol being consumed, you can call the police and they will confiscate the alcohol and move the trolls on.
We need more of these designated areas, in fact it ought to cover the whole of the town centre (it might already - I confess I don't know).
Most buses have CCTV now, but I know the cleaners back at the depot have to be really careful, because it has been known for them to find used hypodermics stuffed between bus seats.
How they can find a vein and inject themselves on a bus (particularly if its moving) is beyond me!
Bus drivers (quite rightly) are randomly tested for alcohol/drugs use. Dole offices should have the same system in place, and if you test positive - no benefits for that week - more so for drugs than alcohol I guess.
You only have one life, so live it & love it, & more importantly LOVE YOURSELF!

chesterfieldchris

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2012, 04:32:44 PM »
POST DELETED AT USER'S REQUEST

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 05:57:35 PM »
>> Dole offices should have the same system in place, and if you test positive - no benefits for that week - more so for drugs than alcohol I guess.

Disagree!

If you're made redundant and a mate says he'll take you out for a drink, you would have to say no...

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
  • Chezzy's Number One Bus Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 08:12:20 PM »
You'd have to find a mate first Pete, never mind one that will buy you a drink!!!! ;D
You only have one life, so live it & love it, & more importantly LOVE YOURSELF!

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 08:22:27 PM »
 ;D :D :))
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk