Author Topic: Welcome to the once third most dangerous pub in Britain - The Link , Sheffield.  (Read 2613 times)

who can tell

• View Profile
The Link pub at Park Hill flats has been used as part of Art Space event that has had digital arts as its focus. Mark Fell of Rotherham has used the derelict pub as a site for his 1990s political art rave scene project . So let's enter the once dodgy boozer,
Ex Newbold ex Arbourthorne, Sheffield now sunny Dronfield.

who can tell

• View Profile
The Tap room .

who can tell

• View Profile
The Lounge bar.

who can tell

• View Profile
Take a seat .

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Good it's closed then WCT - what's the Simpsons doing there?  ;D
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

who can tell

• View Profile
Good it's closed then WCT - what's the Simpsons doing there?  ;D
  No idea me thinks daughter been up to her old tricks  :)) shame its closed was thinking of take you their for a night out my partner always says I know how pick them!

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
 :)) ahh ok blame your daughter poor lass - I reckon it's you and  you just like watching the Simpsons WCT  ;)

Oh eye what does your wife mean by the 'you know how to pick them - did she mean offering to take old women with wonky fingers to dangerous pubs  :))

who can tell

• View Profile
:)) ahh ok blame your daughter poor lass - I reckon it's you and  you just like watching the Simpsons WCT  ;)

Oh eye what does your wife mean by the 'you know how to pick them - did she mean offering to take old women with wonky fingers to dangerous pubs  :))
OK I admit it I'm a Simpsons fan  :-[  I'm not married  well not yet . I thought you would have loved going to this pub plenty of action !

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
OK I admit it I'm a Simpsons fan  :-[  I'm not married  well not yet . I thought you would have loved going to this pub plenty of action !

Ahh nailed ya then!
oooppsss sorry - this may give your partner ideas then if she reads this  :)) --- and don't forget we want an invite!!!

Plenty of action  :-?  Nuf action in my old life for me - the most dangerous thing I've ever done is volunteer to have an apple shot off the top of my head  :-? :-? :-? -  what I need is 'the quiet life' - never seem to get it though  :-*

The pub by the way doesn't look too bad inside décor wise - just the Simpsons on the ceiling which spoils it  :))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 08:39:46 PM by Old Cruser »

who can tell

• View Profile
Ahh nailed ya then!
oooppsss sorry - this may give your partner ideas then if she reads this  :)) --- and don't forget we want an invite!!!

Plenty of action  :-?  Nuf action in my old life for me - the most dangerous thing I've ever done is volunteer to have an apple shot off the top of my head  :-? :-? :-? -  what I need is 'the quiet life' - never seem to get it though  :-* Now come on your a secret Simpsons fan I bet. Yes the inside of the Link was not too bad it was been used for a art project but today that has finished I doubt I will get the chance to go in again the block that houses the old pub is soon to be redeveloped .

The pub by the way doesn't look too bad inside décor wise - just the Simpsons on the ceiling which spoils it  :))

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Me? The Simpsons?  :)) No chance.
Although my children used to love it so it was always on the tele - got caught out with South Park I did  :-? One of my kids watched it and I thought it was like the Simpsons until one day I sat in the television room when it was showing  :o  :o. It got turned off never more to be shown in our house.
Was !  stupid!!  :-[

who can tell

• View Profile
Me? The Simpsons?  :)) No chance.
Although my children used to love it so it was always on the tele - got caught out with South Park I did  :-? One of my kids watched it and I thought it was like the Simpsons until one day I sat in the television room when it was showing  :o  :o. It got turned off never more to be shown in our house.
Was !  stupid!!  :-[
Well my daughter loves them bless her .

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Well my daughter loves them bless her .

mmm you'll tell us anything  ;)

Your pictures seem to have been lost?

Or stolen.

MODS!  MD  MD

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Sorry guys 'n' galls, looks like uploaded pictures have been lost.
If I can I'll try to find them, but don't hold your breath  :(
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

who can tell

• View Profile
The Link.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk