Author Topic: How long before this post gets removed?  (Read 1538 times)

k4blades

How long before this post gets removed?
« on: October 30, 2012, 04:37:53 PM »
So Pete has decided to un-ban me.
Is he havin' a laugh. He is a bully too scared to have a grown up debate, allow someone to put their view across and takes his toys away when he doesn't like what he sees.
And has he had the balls to say why he banned me, he said to Chris (before locking the thread) that there were things that were not known. Really, well they were not known to me either because everything I have said on this forum has been on public boards open for everyone to see, so I don't know what he means about something being "not known" unless he just hasn't got the balls to be honest with members.
And for the record, after being banned I could not access this site at all from my computer, not even as a guest. Fly has suggested that I could, well I couldn't and will put that down to a genuine error on Flys part rather than accuse him of anything malicious.

This forum was set up on the back of free speech. I have never used offensive language and done my best to avoid personal attacks, trying to stick to debating various issues, often with people who disagreed with me, (Slacker, JR), but tried to stick to the issue and respecting other viewpoints. So to find myself banned following a personal attack on me on a thread where nearly everyone including me were in general agreement, for what was clearly a personal grudge on Petes part, is nothing more than him acting like a bully, and a long long way from free speech.

And for that reason, I'm out

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
Re: How long before this post gets removed?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 04:40:25 PM »
I thought it was time to bury the hatchet so to speak - I don't bear grudges and I thought I was doing the right thing.

Your decision.

BTW - We don't remove posts from these forums unless they are from spammers or contain bad language, sexism/racism etc.
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Slacker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 06:58:40 PM »
Wondered where you'd been

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 07:32:19 PM »
And for that reason, I'm out

After you gobbing off Pete last night on CF,
I'm surprised your ban has been lifted.

This forum was set up on the back of free speech.
Can't remember you offering to put any money into it !!
The Mods decisions on this forum are final. They don't need to explain themselves.

Sorry if anyone finds this post offensive  :(

Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

emmz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 07:25:59 AM »
To be honest, all in party to this are acting worse than my 4 year old.
Your all adults why not act like it?
So what if you were banned it was only the right decision at the time thats why boards like this have moderators, I am an admin for 2 gaming clans it is up to me to decide how far people can go before intervening.
Posts on here have not been removed or locked to my knowledge and people are able to have their say.
I havn't seen any personal attacks on you K4 so god knows where you have pulled it from, if your out then thats sad just dont expect to be felt sorry for after what you have said here. meh im done

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk