Author Topic: Donald Trump  (Read 3347 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Donald Trump
« on: March 12, 2016, 12:37:27 PM »
He's not good news for America at all IMO.

The problems have started even 'before' he gets in ( if he does that is ) and it's looking like it's in his favour.

That man is bringing out the worst in Americans and showing the World just how Racist the population is.

Have they really moved on from the 'Slave days' or has it just been suppressed by leaders over the years?
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 11:34:57 AM »
I for one wouldn't mind getting my hands on the new book that's come out about Trump in the White house.

"The room where it happened" written by the former National Security adviser {and Mr. Pastry lookalike} John Bolton, it's got to be the best  read for a long time

It apparently contains everything you guessed about Trump, and more besides, like he thought Finland was in Russia, a school kid wouldn't have made that mistake. He also claims that he wouldn't mind doing more than 2 terms in office!.... well good luck with that. If that man gets back in later on this year then I'm putting in for the P.M.'s job.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 07:49:09 AM »
TBH I'm surprised someone hasn't taken a shot at him before now - and No I wouldn't agree with that but america has a History of it.

He truly is an awful person and I struggle to see why or how he actually got voted in - some of the things he has said and done are unbelievable - and we moan about our lot dare i say it - we should be grateful we don't have Trump!

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 01:14:20 PM »
I for one wouldn't mind getting my hands on the new book that's come out about Trump in the White house.

"The room where it happened" written by the former National Security adviser {and Mr. Pastry lookalike} John Bolton, it's got to be the best  read for a long time

It apparently contains everything you guessed about Trump, and more besides, like he thought Finland was in Russia, a school kid wouldn't have made that mistake. He also claims that he wouldn't mind doing more than 2 terms in office!.... well good luck with that. If that man gets back in later on this year then I'm putting in for the P.M.'s job.

Broke one of my golden rules the other day and actually ordered something on line..i.e. this book, arrived about an hour ago so will settle down with it tonight.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 11:27:27 AM »
I've just come across a rival for Trump at the upcoming election......

Congresswoman Katie Porter, a breath of fresh air in politics. We should definitely give her a job over here.

Look her up on you tube.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 04:29:33 PM »

you say you may put in for the PMs job as though that is unlikely, we have Boris who is trump watered down and with that in mind surely you have to be in with a chance

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 08:01:04 PM »
So Trumps come through it unscathed....not only that but he says he's now immune! REALLY!!

I don't know where these people are getting these ideas:-

A/ Once you've had it you won't get it again, tell that to the bloke in America that's just caught it for the second time.

B/ Having been tested only once you are in the clear never needing to be re tested.

All you need is this madman who wants to come amongst the crowds and kiss them. I say "crowds" it was the best bit of selected camera angles I've seen, I bet there weren't more than 300 people there, but the way the cameras panned it appeared to be more.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 03:15:45 PM »
was it not the most bigly and beutifull crowd trump has ever seen, i was watching a program on tv a coupleof nights ago commenting on trumps iauguration crowd which he claimed was the biggest ever which was totally untrue and when shown to one of his aides as being evdently untrue she claimed that he was not being dishonest and was just presenting alternative facts (read lying).

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2020, 12:03:03 PM »
No time for Boris never have and to be honest I'm not completely convinced he ever had Covid

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2020, 12:23:21 PM »
Hands up all those that truly understand the American voting system..........anyone??

From what I make of it people can vote on voting day, but the postal votes can be sent in anytime from a month before the day or up to a week after. So, if true {I'm sorry to say} this is where I have to agree, to a certain extent, with Trump. The system does open the door for postal ballots to be manipulated. The Americans sending in postal votes have had a month to send them in prior to election day and it appears they still accept them after polling day, this shouldn't happen, so ergo, the last day to receive a postal vote is voting day, anything after should be binned unopened.

Unfortunately Trump being Trump is acting like a despot, as soon as he appeared to be in the lead he shouts "STOP COUNTING!!" and from what I've seen of Trump supporters they are not going to accept a Biden result especially as Trump is calling foul.

We have a lot better system than America mainly because our votes don't take so much counting,  unfortunately the big drawback with our system is {and always has been} very soon after the result is announced we soon discover we voted the wrong people in.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 12:51:10 PM »
Hands up all those that truly understand the American voting system..........anyone??

From what I make of it people can vote on voting day, but the postal votes can be sent in anytime from a month before the day or up to a week after. So, if true {I'm sorry to say} this is where I have to agree, to a certain extent, with Trump. The system does open the door for postal ballots to be manipulated. The Americans sending in postal votes have had a month to send them in prior to election day and it appears they still accept them after polling day, this shouldn't happen, so ergo, the last day to receive a postal vote is voting day, anything after should be binned unopened.

Unfortunately Trump being Trump is acting like a despot, as soon as he appeared to be in the lead he shouts "STOP COUNTING!!" and from what I've seen of Trump supporters they are not going to accept a Biden result especially as Trump is calling foul.

We have a lot better system than America mainly because our votes don't take so much counting,  unfortunately the big drawback with our system is {and always has been} very soon after the result is announced we soon discover we voted the wrong people in.

and lets not forget dead people vote in America as well ( apparently  ::))
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 01:23:53 PM by Old Cruser »

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2020, 12:53:52 PM »
i think the real problem with our election process is that it does not truly represent the will of the people, we have a system where a political party can get 15% of the votes which in a fair system would translate to 97 parliamentary seats yet under our system these votes actually translate to zero seats in Parliament, after the second world war the alies imposed a proportional voting system on Germany that would give the German version of Parliament a true reflection of the votes to seat ratio, the British estableshment in particular stated this would not only prevent fringe parties like the Nazi party being able to get absolute power in future elections and as such is a far superior and fairer system.
the real question about our system of voting when one considers the aforementioned, why is it we are still stuck with what the british establishment itself considered to be antiquated and unrepresentitive voting system over 75 years ago.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2020, 07:40:31 PM »
Watched the news last night about the Biden win. First thing I said to the wife was "Now Trumps no longer the President [January] after losing the election, that means he will not only lose White House he will lose his missus, she will be off like a shot".
Low and behold in today's Mirror.......
Apparently the first lady has been waiting for him to lose the Presidency so she can divorce him and it could cost him a £2billion divorce settlement.

I'm surprised it's lasted that long.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2020, 12:21:27 AM »
It's called greed.
Not all of us possess it on a grand scale  (y)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2020, 04:38:30 PM »
Watched the news last night about the Biden win. First thing I said to the wife was "Now Trumps no longer the President [January] after losing the election, that means he will not only lose White House he will lose his missus, she will be off like a shot".
Low and behold in today's Mirror.......
Apparently the first lady has been waiting for him to lose the Presidency so she can divorce him and it could cost him a £2billion divorce settlement.

I'm surprised it's lasted that long.
i dont think he is to bothered about that, it will leave him free to date his daughter.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk