Author Topic: boris wins the elction  (Read 1704 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
boris wins the elction
« on: December 13, 2019, 06:24:03 PM »
Well there we have it the best way to become PM in our country is to be a posh, rich, womanising, law breaking, racist liar, it escapes me as to how ex mining communities could possibly stomach voting for the party that destroyed their communities and livelyhoods, i myself could never vote tory without being physically sick.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: boris wins the elction
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 07:52:42 PM »
I actually posted on a local Facebook group that I would "sooner boil my own bollocks" than vote Tory.
But of course, I couldn't repeat that kind of language on here. A Mod might tell me off  MD

Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 08:31:12 PM »
Much to everyone's surprise Boris is in, I thought it a two horse race {as usual} but I expected the "winner" would not have an overall majority, even that result amazed me.
Even in most constituencies where there was a Brexit candidate their votes weren't enough to have swayed the result so Boris got in by a landslide not seen since the Thatcher days again amazing.

The only outcome of this election is the amount of promises Boris and his cronies have made. These need to be made into a Panorama style programme that needs to be aired every 6 months during the lifetime of this Parliament and he needs to be brought on to the show to explain why he is reneging on his promises {and he will}
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 08:43:51 PM »
I just get the feeling the deal he's gonna do for brexit is going to upset a lot of folk who voted for him just because of brexit.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 01:23:40 AM »
I actually posted on a local Facebook group that I would "sooner boil my own bollocks" than vote Tory.
But of course, I couldn't repeat that kind of language on here. A Mod might tell me off  MD
when i was asked if i would vote for johnson i said i would sooner nail my bollocks to a passing train, though after tory rail privatisation i cant afford the fare

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 02:00:51 AM »
i find it amazing that the voters in bolsover chose to vote tory over Dennis Skinner as he is the original brexiteer, he was a brexiteer before the word brexiteer even existed and also before the majority of the MPs now in parliament were MPs.
i think it was as much anty Corbyn as anti brexit that caused such a huge defeat of the labour party, that and a rigged voting system, in 2017 the tories vote share was 42.4% in thursdays vote it was 43.6% if our voting system truly represented the peoples vote then on these figures Johnson would only have won around seven to eight extra seats over the his 2017 result, how is a 1.6% improvement in the tory vote either reflected in the number of Parliamentry seats now for the tories or their claimed resounding endorsment of tory policies.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 12:42:44 PM »
Much to everyone's surprise Boris is in, I thought it a two horse race {as usual} but I expected the "winner" would not have an overall majority, even that result amazed me.
Even in most constituencies where there was a Brexit candidate their votes weren't enough to have swayed the result so Boris got in by a landslide not seen since the Thatcher days again amazing

I'm waiting for some in the ranks of the losers {not saying who} who would, like most, think this result was a bit too good to be true.  This allegedly could lead to possible suspicions, by some sore losers of a "rigged" election. It happened with Trump, certain people in high places suggesting that Russia may have had a hand in that.
Whatever happens I firmly believe having Corbyn as Labour leader did it for the Labour party, he was never a good choice for leader and well before, and leading up to the election, many in his party expressed doubts as to his leadership and not just mutterings in the corridors amongst themselves, some basically said it to his face and some resigned over it, but still he pressed on.
Now they've paid the ultimate price.

After almost ten years of being constantly kicked in the backside by the Tories and with Labour ready to take over and clear the Tories out, that the very people who have made your lives a misery all these years is back in with a landslide....makes you wonder doesn't it!
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2019, 03:10:22 PM »

Mr flybynight I need to remind you that nor are you on I'm A Celebrity get me out of here and    language such as you have just used is not permitted on here  MD
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2019, 03:14:34 PM »
when i was asked if i would vote for johnson i said i would sooner nail my bollocks to a passing train, though after tory rail privatisation i cant afford the fare

Mr hifimad may I also remind you the typing the word Bo---cks is not permitted on this forum  I suspect Mr flybynight is a bad influence  MD
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 03:16:52 PM by Old Cruser »

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2019, 05:40:59 PM »
Mr hifimad may I also remind you the typing the word Bo---cks is not permitted on this forum  I suspect Mr flybynight is a bad influence  MD
i thought that as the liberal party had decided to use the b*llocks to brexit headline on their literature the word had become accepted, particularly when one considers one in three liberal party members are school teachers or university proffessors. ;D

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2019, 07:00:35 PM »
i thought that as the liberal party had decided to use the b*llocks to brexit headline on their literature the word had become accepted, particularly when one considers one in three liberal party members are school teachers or university professors. ;D

Now Now Mr hifimad  >:  ;D

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2019, 08:42:34 PM »
OC . . . . . . .  B%^&&%£"$  O0 (y)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2019, 09:04:22 PM »
OC . . . . . . .  B%^&&%£"$  O0 (y)

:)) :)) :)) Naughty flybynight

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk