Author Topic: Trum unleashes chaos on Senate  (Read 1129 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Trum unleashes chaos on Senate
« on: January 07, 2021, 01:24:17 AM »
In a bid to overturn the election result Trump told his crowd of gullible supporters to march on the senate and chaos ensued, these are the actions of an anti democratic tyrant which should never be allowed to succeed, whenever we see this kind of tyranny we should call it out as it is the slippery slope to anarchy wether it be trump and his supporters, the chinese atempts to inflict tyranny on hong kong, or Chesterfield borough councils hired mercenaries beating up innocent people, we should call out these lawless tyrants and say we the people do not accept these despots wether they have been voted into power or in the case of china a dictatorial regime, i beleive that in the long term Trump supporters will come to realise that they have been manipulated and lied to but i do not think this will happen overnight and dread to think what may happen in the short term.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Trum unleashes chaos on Senate
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 06:16:52 PM »
A disgusting display of thuggery and bullying tactics. Shame on them all
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 08:56:33 PM »
In any civilised country in the event of "insurrection" the first thing authorities should and must do is track down and arrest the ringleaders.

In this case the "ringleader" is in plain sight. On the 21st of January they should throw the book at Trump, starting with being complicit in the killing of one of his supporters when they stormed the senate yesterday. Now I am not adverse in the goings on in this country as regards the way it's being run, but I don't "march" on Parliament intending to storm the citadel to get my way, especially as I wouldn't get very far plus {I imagine} most of those supporters yesterday were probably armed.

It will be very interesting on inauguration day...... firstly I don't believe Trump will turn up, and secondly there's always the possibility that someone will {God forbid} take a pot shot at the incoming president. 

If Trumps any sense he will flee the country while he is still a free man, there's nothing to keep him in the U.S. he's only a billionaire on paper, I've read his interests {golf clubs et al} are haemorrhaging money.
That man should be hounded to the ends of the earth, so he dies sad and lonely somewhere in a hovel, but not before he has had time to reflect on his presidency.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 12:32:33 AM »
i know the one place he cannot go and that is Scotland acording to Nocola Sturgeon, i cannot understand how a lot of the americans buy his crap, but then again i cannot understand how british people could buy the crap boris spouts who i regards as trump lite.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Alsatian

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 06:41:19 PM »
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 01:48:58 AM »
President Trump Addresses the Nation on Capitol Hill Siege.
Two faced git LOL  ;D :))

https://rumble.com/vcj3a3-president-trump-addresses-the-nation-on-capitol-hill-siege.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab&fbclid=IwAR3g3owoUVLbeAHvZgn4xXGPtVcJW4E7ciq7DD4EBv6yb0TTy3KhUpRotwc
the thing is he is not the only one, now all his republican supporters in the capitol building are like rats leaving a sinking ship, lets not forget these are his enablers and are equally guilty

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 11:28:33 AM »
Trump has been an embarrassment and danger to America from day one.
He loads the gun for others to fire it - and they bit!
He then plays innocent, fooling only the ones who follow him.

I do think he needs taking to justice for what he did.

The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2021, 09:51:22 AM »
So this is it........inauguration day, Trumps not going to be there {big surprise}

It appears 2 members of the National Guard have been sacked for being Trump sympathisers. I wouldn't like to be in Biden's shoes today, but if I were the senate I would tell Trump ANY problems and we will issue a warrant for your arrest.
Trump is to fly to Florida when Biden is sworn in, if he's any sense he will head for the hills. Only the next few days will tell on the future of Trump, lets hope and prey they don't let him "get away with it", that bloke has a lot to answer for.

If he needs to "escape" he could always flee to Mexico..... and he could check the other side of the wall!
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Alsatian

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2021, 08:25:18 PM »
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Alsatian

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2021, 08:26:55 PM »
Apparently, Nigella Lawsons online recipe for today was a bitter orange tart! 😂👍

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2021, 04:13:49 PM »
now we just need to be rid of Boris (trump lite) that homicidal lunatic Putin and Chesterfields corrupt Labour Council and maybe the world can become a much better, happier and safer place.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2021, 01:27:41 AM »
Do you really think what ever colour of Chesterfield Council flag is going to change the world  :)) :)) :)) :)) 8) (y)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2021, 02:41:28 PM »
Do you really think what ever colour of Chesterfield Council flag is going to change the world  :)) :)) :)) :)) 8) (y)
getting rid of corrupt institutions of any colour flag may not change the world but it would sure be a hell of a start, and it is only derision and apathy by some people which prevents this happening.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk