General Category > Politics

Donald Trump

(1/4) > >>

Old Cruser:
He's not good news for America at all IMO.

The problems have started even 'before' he gets in ( if he does that is ) and it's looking like it's in his favour.

That man is bringing out the worst in Americans and showing the World just how Racist the population is.

Have they really moved on from the 'Slave days' or has it just been suppressed by leaders over the years?

Sorastro:
I for one wouldn't mind getting my hands on the new book that's come out about Trump in the White house.

"The room where it happened" written by the former National Security adviser {and Mr. Pastry lookalike} John Bolton, it's got to be the best  read for a long time

It apparently contains everything you guessed about Trump, and more besides, like he thought Finland was in Russia, a school kid wouldn't have made that mistake. He also claims that he wouldn't mind doing more than 2 terms in office!.... well good luck with that. If that man gets back in later on this year then I'm putting in for the P.M.'s job.

Old Cruser:
TBH I'm surprised someone hasn't taken a shot at him before now - and No I wouldn't agree with that but america has a History of it.

He truly is an awful person and I struggle to see why or how he actually got voted in - some of the things he has said and done are unbelievable - and we moan about our lot dare i say it - we should be grateful we don't have Trump!

Sorastro:

--- Quote from: Sorastro on June 19, 2020, 11:34:57 AM ---I for one wouldn't mind getting my hands on the new book that's come out about Trump in the White house.

"The room where it happened" written by the former National Security adviser {and Mr. Pastry lookalike} John Bolton, it's got to be the best  read for a long time

It apparently contains everything you guessed about Trump, and more besides, like he thought Finland was in Russia, a school kid wouldn't have made that mistake. He also claims that he wouldn't mind doing more than 2 terms in office!.... well good luck with that. If that man gets back in later on this year then I'm putting in for the P.M.'s job.

--- End quote ---

Broke one of my golden rules the other day and actually ordered something on line..i.e. this book, arrived about an hour ago so will settle down with it tonight.

Sorastro:
I've just come across a rival for Trump at the upcoming election......

Congresswoman Katie Porter, a breath of fresh air in politics. We should definitely give her a job over here.

Look her up on you tube.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version