Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 626 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Brexit
« on: July 08, 2022, 02:29:49 PM »
As the Brexit nightmare rumbles on Mr Persona (Kier Starmmer) has decided to throw his brexit hat in the ring prompting me to contact our local MP as follows.

Dear Mr Perkins, i write to register my dismay at new the Labour policy of not rejoining the single market or the customs union, if you look at the poll results now that people have had a true taste of what brexit is rather than the lies of Johnson and his band of deluded brexiteers if the vote to leave the EU was to happen today more people would vote to remain than leave, with this in mind it would make more sense to keep the Labour Parties options open, however Mr Persona seems to think different, with this in mind i think the only credible alternative at the next election is to cast my vote for the liberal Party. regards Dave Howard Chesterfield resident

In summation i have not voted for the corrupt and abusive Labour led Council since 2013 and now it seems my Divorce from Labour is absolute..

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: Brexit
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 12:49:10 PM »
Should anybody be in any doubt as to how we were dragged into Brexit click on the link  "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HtliPkusPk"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk