Author Topic: Tory handouts for the rich while penalising the poor.  (Read 863 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Tory handouts for the rich while penalising the poor.
« on: September 24, 2022, 01:54:03 PM »
So there we have it the Tories are giving huge handouts for the richest 10% while at the same time part time workers with universal credit top up to face even more draconian sanctions, as an example a banker on an income of 3 million pound a year including bonuses will get one hundred and sixty five thousand pound a year extra in his pay packet and a single parent who works part time because they have to look after the children are to face the extra universal credit pitance they get being cut, clearly a transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich (Robin Hood in reverse) these Tories have no empathy and no shame.

wollygobble

• View Profile
Re: Tory handouts for the rich while penalising the poor.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 04:49:42 PM »
It's not really "these Tories" this time. (A lot of Tory MPs are very unhappy.)  It's just Idiot Woman plus a few hangers-on who will toady up to anyone for a bit of power.  Their reward for doing so will be oblivion at the next election.  I doubt if we'll see the Tories in power again in my lifetime after this.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2022, 12:37:29 PM »
So it would appear there are rumblings in the Tory government, rumours abound that they want Liz Truss replaced, if these rumours are true that's got to be a record. Of course it's been quashed as scare mongering by Sunak supporters but nonetheless it makes you wonder.

I've just been looking up the "C.V."  of her new transport secretary Anne-Marie Trevelyan {sounds like a Cornish pirates mum} and her qualifications for the role, it doesn't look good, in fact I'd say her qualifications were non existent.
Grant Shapps, her predecessor, didn't have much in the way of qualifications for the job {and it showed} but she's got even less.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

wollygobble

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 10:43:02 PM »
Truss imitating Thatcher: 
You turn if you want to;  the lady, erm, the lady will perhaps turn tomorrow.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2022, 11:39:58 AM »
Another one of my predictions.........

I'll give truss till the New year
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2022, 12:43:51 AM »
Truss and Thatcher ideology vs common sense as for thatcher we could be doing with a few coal fired power stations roud about now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk