General Category > Chesterfield Discussion

What schools did you go to in chesterfield.

(1/1)

Chesterfield 4ever:
What schools did you go to in chesterfield. I started off at the nursery then Brampton juniors, so many teachers that I found scary at the time but I won't name them ha ha. After Brampton I went to manor that was a laugh especially when in a certain Bono's class well I mean we were at school after all so you had to pass the day in his lesson somehow. I remember you had to get the bus from old road to central but me and a friend just decided to walk instead, only did that once mind you. I wasn't at manor long though and then ended up at Newbold green. Got through some schools in chesterfield then ha ha. Manor closed and Newbold green was pulled down. Brampton has changed but the old parts are still a memory to me. For me when I come back to chesterfield and see what is different to when I lived there it really does make it worse to then leave again. I have visited so many times and walked around the same streets and town that I did when I was living there and it's like I've never been away.

Fly:
None. Never lived here  (y)
Worked here for the last 25 years.

Chesterfield 4ever:
I wish I was still living there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version