Author Topic: Latest news from Chesterfield Champions.  (Read 1363 times)

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Latest news from Chesterfield Champions.
« on: February 28, 2013, 05:17:24 PM »
Two and a half years ago we launched Destination Chesterfield to over 100 business at the then B2net Stadium.   Since then the project, which aims to raise the profile of the town, has been hailed a great success.

Destination Chesterfield has secured further funding from the European Regional Development Fund to continue the project through to December 2015. All this is great news for Chesterfield, and great news for those of us who do business in the town. We want to celebrate the achievements of the town and its businesses with you and launch our plans for the next three years. So we’d like to invite you to attend the Celebrate Chesterfield event on the 28th March at the Proact Stadium.

Celebrate Chesterfield will be ideal for you to meet some of the key people who are working to achieve our aim of making the town a “contemporary destination”, to network with other Chesterfield businesses and be the first to hear our plans for 2013 and beyond.

Places are limited so please confirm you attendance by visiting and booking online at www.chesterfield.co.uk/celebrate by Friday 22 March.

I very much hope you can join us for what I’m sure will be yet another successful and well attended event.

Peter Swallow
Chair, Destination Chesterfield
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Latest news from Chesterfield Champions.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 05:21:48 PM »
Anyone going?
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 05:29:29 PM »
I'll be at work. Then packing the suitcase. We go away the day after  ;)
As the forum was accepted as a Chesterfield Champion, I get emails from them. Just thought I'd share  :)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 08:08:20 PM »
Whats to be gained by going? Not sure about these new "groups".
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 08:25:14 PM »
After asking for Chesterfield Champion status, and being accepted, then finding out there's a fee payable.
I'm a bit dubious too. It appears to me that the Chamber Of Commerce and CBC are somewhat together on this.

We've welcomed CCTN onto the forum. I'd hate to find out they are just another same old story.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk