Author Topic: Wayne Couzens  (Read 742 times)

Sorastro

• View Profile
Wayne Couzens
« on: October 01, 2021, 08:58:36 PM »
One "bent" bobby has set the whole police force back 30 years.

But in the aftermath what good would it do to have Cressida Dick sacked, no one, least alone her, would have suspected him to be a murderer, yet when a tragedy like this occurs the first knee jerk reaction is to find a scapegoat someone to blame and it's usually a high profile scalp. Cressida Dick more than likely never knew the bloke existed till the sh*t hit the fan. Yes there were rumours abound before as he was nicknamed the rapist by people that obviously DID know him but, as has been proved, a cone of silence runs through the police force either by the "old boy network" or just plain bullying, and apparently has done for many years so how are their superiors ever to get to know who the bad apples are and wheedle them out.

This murder throws up big dilemmas now as the trust in the police force has been severely damaged....
One of the first things to be discussed is that we don't have enough police WOMEN on our streets so a massive recruitment drive may be needed.
Plain clothes police will have to go round in pairs obviously to protect themselves diluting the areas that can be covered.
A police man has now to think twice before even approaching a "lone" female, let alone if he finds he has to arrest her for a felony.
And for those unscrupulous females out there that ARE committing felonies and deserve to be arrested {and there are many} this is their "get out of jail free card" if they are caught red handed, and are being questioned by a lone bobby, they just scream rape at the top of their lungs.

A young friend of mine has recently joined the force.....I don't envy him one bit.

I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: Wayne Couzens
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 12:07:20 PM »
I for one agree with most of what you say, on newsnight last night it says that lone women who do not feel safe when approached by a policeman should ask him questions as to the reason for the stop and if they still feel unsafe flag down a bus or run to the nearest house.
What a load of total bo**ocks every one knows that most cops have an ego bigger than their intellect and as a result when you start questioning them as to their actions unlawful or not they become at best verbally beligerant and at worst violent, any woman who questions a policemans reasons or intent is likely to get tasered or beaten to within an inch of their life with a metal baton usually assisted by three or four of the cops mates who have heard over the radios and turn up so that they can enjoy a bit of entertainment beating a member of the public to a pulp.
The only reason a member of the police finds him or herself in the dock is that the rest of them have not figured out how to cover it up, couzens himself was investigated for wrongdoing and had anybody acted on the red flag he might not have been in a position to do what he did, i think the clue is in the title it is not the police service it is the police Force and a large majority of uk police seem to revel in the latter rather than the former.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 08:35:09 PM »
I heard the comment about women needing to change how they answer the police - why?
Do NOT blame the women for nasty people like this individual.
Does anyone know the reason for the other officers nicknaming him as 'The Rapist' I do find this distasteful if it is true!
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 03:31:00 PM »
I heard the comment about women needing to change how they answer the police - why?
Do NOT blame the women for nasty people like this individual.
Does anyone know the reason for the other officers nicknaming him as 'The Rapist' I do find this distasteful if it is true!
maybe his co workers knew something we dont, i understand he had been in trouble for exposing himself, and also he had been making denigrating posts about women online or maybe it was how he looked as some of the photos i have seen of him he looks a tadd sinister. but i may just be thinking that with hindsight.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 03:02:39 PM »
According to today's news there's another one in court on a rape charge.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk