Author Topic: National Television Awards  (Read 782 times)

Sorastro

• View Profile
National Television Awards
« on: January 30, 2020, 08:59:35 PM »
I never watch award ceremonies like these, all the luvvies fawning over one another, but do to the fact it was another really cr*p night on the box I decided to give it a go. I watched the first 15/20 minutes of it {it seemed a lot longer} before I switched off. I didn't see the rest but it just confirms why I don't watch this rubbish.
Having said that I did watch what happened when Ricky Jervaise opened the Golden Globes a couple of weeks ago, now THAT was worth watching, in fact he should have opened the N.T.A.

David Walliams was so embarrassingly awkward I actually felt sorry for the audience having to laugh at someone who is plainly unfunny. I managed to hang on till after the first award {and already Walliams wasn't the only embarrassing thing on there}
According to the papers it went downhill from there.

Apparently Ant and Dec won best presenters for the NINETEENTH year,  and I.A.C.G.M.O.O.H won an award, surely that must speak volumes for the standard of t.v. nowadays.

Now there's so much murder and mayhem in the 3 main soaps than ever there was in Midsummer Murders.
They should suspend this award ceremony till we get some real talent and some decent programmes on the box, judging by what's available at the moment we would be in for a long wait.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk