Author Topic: After lockdown  (Read 615 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
After lockdown
« on: March 23, 2021, 09:16:31 AM »
What are you most looking forward to once the cage door is unlocked.
Mine has to be long coffee mornings and lunches with my friends
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: After lockdown
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 11:33:46 AM »
I've found since the second lockdown my lifestyle isn't vastly different to pre lockdown.

The old expression "You don't know what you've got till it's gone" is very true. It's that, I can do what I want when I want, type of lifestyle that's been taken away and that's the rub,  visiting friends and relatives {although we never did overdo that before},nipping for a pint and going to shops and generally having a run out and about.
Of course that doesn't apply to many, those who WILL do what they like WHEN they like and bu**er everyone else, the Bristol "riot" the other night is a classic example.
It's time to make an example of these people and LOCK THEM UP!!! for an embarrassingly long time, they have enough footage to be able to identify the troublemakers, some of them will be well known to the police as they only turn out to cause trouble irrespective of the cause of the "demo".
Put me in charge of law and order and I guarantee for most of those re offending demonstrators daylight would become a distant memory.   
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Alsatian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 11:35:09 AM »
A ride to North Yorkshire (Whitby, Scarborough etc) a walk along the front and multiple coffees!

Although I won't be going at the start of the ending of lockdown as everyone and there grandmothers will all have the same idea!
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 11:42:50 AM »
A ride to North Yorkshire (Whitby, Scarborough etc) a walk along the front and multiple coffees!

Although I won't be going at the start of the ending of lockdown as everyone and there grandmothers will all have the same idea!

Very true.. We had to cancel our trip to Devon {May} as 2 households were going, so we've plumped for Scarborough for 4 days, on our own, mid July hopefully things should have quietened down a little by then as the place we are staying doesn't do evening meals.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2021, 08:36:00 PM »
I have realised I have also missed the spontanious plans such as 'should we go out for a drive and have lunch out'
Instead I have to slave over a hot stove every day ::)
Woe is me 
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk