Author Topic: Osborne plan to cut energy efficiency funds for fuel poor is 'unforgivable'  (Read 697 times)

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
The government's own adviser on fuel poverty says chancellor's attack on Energy Company Obligation is completely inequitable.

"George Osborne's plan to cut financial support for energy efficiency in poorer households is an "unforgivable" attack, according to the government's own adviser on fuel poverty."

"About half of the ECO funding is targeted at those receiving welfare benefits, including pensioners, disabled people and jobseekers."

They don't even listen to their own advisers... What a bunch of mean-spirited scum the Tories are.

Mind you, one doesn't have to look very far to see rich Conservatives slagging off the rest of us and showing off about how well off they are, how they have expensive cars and live in big houses. Typical fat cats. Selfish, arrogant, big headed jerks.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 02:36:18 PM by Pete »
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

therealjr

• View Profile
Perhaps the trick is to work in the energy industry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I'm not an Alcoholic. They go to meetings
I'm a drunk I go to the pub

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
I only know one person who works in the energy industry. Unfortunately he would take 50 or 60 A4 sized posts to explain - and even then it would be well biased to his political beliefs.  ::)
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk