Author Topic: PARLIAMENTS DECEITFUL SUSPENSION RULED UNLAWFUL  (Read 1020 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
PARLIAMENTS DECEITFUL SUSPENSION RULED UNLAWFUL
« on: September 24, 2019, 02:37:39 PM »
We all thought Theresa May was bad enough but it must be said Boris has taken things to a new low, if one reads between the lines of the ruling of the Supreme Court Boris has deceived the people, Parliament and ultimately Her Majesty the Queen, i do not consider this deceit by Boris as coming as some great earth shattering revelation of the undoubted dishonesty of the man, but rather merely confirms his tactics of dishonesty which started the minute he started peddling his lies during the 2016 referendum campaign and appear to have continued to this very day.
Surely it is not to much to ask that our politicians not only observe the rule of law (which BORIS seems to reject), but also they should behave with honesty and integrity (which has been proved in a Court of Law that Boris does not).

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: PARLIAMENTS DECEITFUL SUSPENSION RULED UNLAWFUL
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 10:39:07 PM »
The decision to me just shows what we all thought in the first place. The reasons for proroguing parliament was to stop parliament going against his ideas. It's all down to the wording of law and the decision of a selected set of people. Of course he did it on purpose, but that doesn't make it a hanging offence does it.
All that it has done is to make all future prime-ministers think twice about what they can actually do with their parties.
Basically it's all bullshit  C:-)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 12:55:00 AM »
I agree we all thought that the reasons for Johnson proroguing Parliament were not as he stated, however now after the court case it is beyond question, and also it shows the people that when during the referendum johnson was spouting about bringing back control what he really meant was give all of the control to him.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 09:46:51 AM »
It all boils down to the fact no one should be above the law. For far too long, it seems, the rich and privileged have literally got away with murder mainly by having friends in high places and/ or circumventing the law because the masses are ignorant of the finite rule of law. This is possibly why certain law firms operating in London can command fees of up to £2000 per hour for their "services".

After Borisgate the next one along on the conveyor will be prince Andrew.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 05:34:57 PM »
Not forgetting one at least one of the judges is a staunch remainer. Probably for her own good no doubt  ::)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk