Author Topic: Jobcentre  (Read 2390 times)

emmz

• View Profile
Jobcentre
« on: December 20, 2011, 10:42:49 AM »
Having been on The "dole" for the past 11 months ive noticed they dont seem to help you look for jobs like they did before. Maybe its because they know theres nothing worth looking for.
I did some work at BHS as some will know, they said the first ?10 a month that you earn gets disregarded but then they reduce the money you get blah blah.
Had i have been able to i would have come off them altogether and worked over 16 hours but because the hours were not guarenteed there was no point.
They are quick to reduce your money sometimes for no reason as i found out not long ago, i didnt get paid and they didnt even know why.
Just sick of the whole job market the jobcentre and the government for getting us into this mess. I hate not working but these days most jobs need experience, as i only have it in horsecare and retail you will find its damn hard to get a job :(

Anyhoo if anyone knows of jobs going let me know lol

Alsatian

• View Profile
Re: Jobcentre
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 04:46:32 PM »
..................horsecare and retail .................

Not at the same time I presume?!
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Slacker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 11:08:17 PM »
Didn't realise you weren't permanent full time at BHS...must have been your air of authority  ;)

emmz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 07:12:07 PM »
Haha. no i was a temp just for a couple o months :)
and no not at the same time i studied horsecare 2000-2002 then retail 2003 til now.

k4blades

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 01:39:36 PM »
Hi Emma, what kind of work do you want.

My missus works at Chesterfield Bowl, and they tend to take on quite a few staff. A lot of who they take on are "student" types, who are more bothered about going out on the P155 than working, but if you are prepared to work hard, and are reliable, you can find its a good foot-hold for the future. They have different departments, (snack bar, bar, reception, etc) but you have to be prepared to work a couple of night shifts so you may need transport.

If you are interested, why not give them a call.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk