Author Topic: Trump suspended from twitter  (Read 804 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Trump suspended from twitter
« on: January 09, 2021, 02:47:53 PM »
Talk about shutting the stabe door, in this case the horse has not only bolted it has been recaught lived to a ripe old age died and now resides in numerous tubes of thix o fix, Trump has been posting on twitter spreading ludicrously outragious concpiracy theories and disinformation for years, David Camereron once said that to many tweets makes a tw@ in trumps case this seems to be true, however lets not forget that twitter is culpable for enabling his insanity.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Trump suspended from twitter
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 08:35:31 PM »
 ;D I didn't know Cameroon said that  :))
Anyway he needed getting off Twitter and yes I agree that Twitter shouldn't have let him 'twitter' on as long as they did!
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 12:15:15 PM »
According to this mornings news they are starting proceedings against trump from tomorrow, not before time!!

I totally agree...Trumps been spouting his bile on twitter for years and has only just been stopped, way overdue!!

This is one reason {as I have mentioned} I don't do twitter and/or facebook. I may not know a great deal about computers but what I do know is once it's on these platforms it's out there forever, even if it's taken down, because what is/what was said cannot be unsaid.

O.K. I may be missing out on a lot, but from what I hear about trolls etc {especially attacking the young/vulnerable} you can keep it.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 05:33:56 PM »
old cruiser just for you " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Mrfut-FSw " enjoy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk