Author Topic: I.D.S.'s new years honour  (Read 1871 times)

Sorastro

• View Profile
I.D.S.'s new years honour
« on: December 30, 2019, 01:21:29 PM »
So it would appear that Iain Duncan Smith is on the New Years honours list...{I thought that too}

He is playing hell because of the breach in the list of people, their names and addresses accidentally being made public, he said:-
"Ministers need to be asking some very serious questions of those involved about how this was allowed to happen, and why no final checks were carried out before the document was published"

It's a great pity he didn't utter those words just before they rolled out his [now] infamous paper on "Universal Credit".
The mans a legend in his own mind!
Anyway it seems there's a petition going round to block his particular honour, whatever it is.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: I.D.S.'s new years honour
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 12:55:33 AM »
by an large the honours list is full of burned out celebs, civil servants (who by the way are paid very handsomely), ex politicians and the odd sexual deviant, then they throw in a few ordinary people to get low level honours like CBEs just to justify giving honours to their cronies, the whole thing should be scrapped

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 09:41:39 AM »
Can't stand the the nasty man.
Agree with both of you.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:37:45 AM by Old Cruser »
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 09:52:45 PM »
There ought to be an alternative New years honours list/ T.V. awards that should be published highlighting the worst, and lets face it there's plenty to choose from.
My SEMI finalists would go something like this.

Biggest gobshite on T.V award.......... Piers Morgan....Sarah Millican

The "I love me who do you love" award......Donald Trump.....Mariah Carey

Biggest waste of space award......Jacob Rees Mogg......Diane Abbott

Worst Xmas T.V. commercial award......M&S jumpers twitchdance.....Walkers crisps

Most cringeworthy political phrase of the year award...... Get Brexit done........HS2 is value for money

Ar*e kisser of the year award....Prince Andrew......Dominic Raab

Worst lemon on T.V. award......I.A.C.G.M.O.O.H.........Kieth

Worst soap plot of the year award....Anything on Coronation Street....Anything on Emmerdale

Bad taste award.....Australia's New Year fireworks......Anything designed by Karl Lagerfeld

Probably think of some more soon.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 01:10:49 AM »
the award for the most self important self promoting annoying tw@ goes to Jamie Oliver, there are no limits to what this fat tongued mokney git will go to to make people think he cares about healthy eating and drinking just to keep his fat faced fizogg in the publics tv viewing, i would willingly drown him in his own suger free pop then feed his bloated mokney corpse to a pack of wild dogs.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 06:47:23 AM »
the award for the most self important self promoting annoying tw@ goes to Jamie Oliver, there are no limits to what this fat tongued mokney git will go to to make people think he cares about healthy eating and drinking just to keep his fat faced fizogg in the publics tv viewing, i would willingly drown him in his own suger free pop then feed his bloated mokney corpse to a pack of wild dogs.

I'm guessing you are not too keen on him then

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 04:50:42 PM »
YOU guessed ;D, i loathe and detest him he pretends to have concern for the health of the population, when it is obvious to me all this self important vacuous little snot cares about is keeping up his public profile so he can keep selling his worthless books and keep himself on the TV in the hope people will keep purchasing the swill from whats left of his string of third rate mock italian restaurants most of which went bust, hopefully they went bust beacause people have finaly figured out they are fronted by a talentless fat moronic mountebank with a severe narcissistic personality disorder.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 05:03:27 PM »
There ought to be an alternative New years honours list/ T.V. awards that should be published highlighting the worst, and lets face it there's plenty to choose from.
My SEMI finalists would go something like this.

Biggest gobshite on T.V award.......... Piers Morgan....Sarah Millican

The "I love me who do you love" award......Donald Trump.....Mariah Carey

Biggest waste of space award......Jacob Rees Mogg......Diane Abbott

Worst Xmas T.V. commercial award......M&S jumpers twitchdance.....Walkers crisps

Most cringeworthy political phrase of the year award...... Get Brexit done........HS2 is value for money

Ar*e kisser of the year award....Prince Andrew......Dominic Raab

Worst lemon on T.V. award......I.A.C.G.M.O.O.H.........Kieth

Worst soap plot of the year award....Anything on Coronation Street....Anything on Emmerdale

Bad taste award.....Australia's New Year fireworks......Anything designed by Karl Lagerfeld

Probably think of some more soon.
what about east enders that is truly dire or the worst semi alcoholic duo award, Ant and Dec, and for the most annoying right wing tw@ award we have joint winners Nick Ferrari and julia hartley-brewer whose award should be to be drowned face first in a bucket full of their own right wing bile.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 08:29:33 PM »
So it would appear that Iain Duncan Smith is on the New Years honours list...{I thought that to}
Anyway it seems there's a petition going round to block his particular honour, whatever it is.

So the petition signed by almost a quarter of a million people, to have the honour quashed, was quietly filed away in the nearest bin.
SIR Iain Duncan Smith.

At the risk of repeating myself I know of no other "industry" where someone is elected to a specific office usually with little or no qualifications and then, unsurprisingly, proceeds to make a b*lls up of the job they are given so end up basically being rewarded for it rather than being sacked for being rubbish.
The only similarity appears to be if your prepared to stick your nose down the back of the bosses trousers you'll get away with almost anything.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2020, 07:45:23 AM »

So the petition signed by almost a quarter of a million people, to have the honour quashed, was quietly filed away in the nearest bin.
SIR Iain Duncan Smith.

At the risk of repeating myself I know of no other "industry" where someone is elected to a specific office usually with little or no qualifications and then, unsurprisingly, proceeds to make a b*lls up of the job they are given so end up basically being rewarded for it rather than being sacked for being rubbish.
The only similarity appears to be if your prepared to stick your nose down the back of the bosses trousers you'll get away with almost anything.

Horrible man

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2020, 12:50:16 PM »
The latest nominations for a Peerage..

Theresa Mays hubby for "political services" whatever that means, as he had absolutely no {direct} dealings with politics whilst his wife was P.M.

Ian Botham for whatever!, he retired from cricket in the 90's so it can't be because of that surely? Does the occasional sponsored walk just to keep his name in the media and spends a lot of time advertising stuff nobody buys on t.v.

Jo Johnson Boris's brother 'nuff said.

Plus others too unworthy to mention. Over the years one of the rallying calls of "new" Prime ministers is the promise to reduce the number of elected members in the Lords, each one has usually gone on to increase the total so now there appears to be more "lords and ladies" in the House of Lords than there are elected M.P.'s in the House of Commons, and pre lockdown they all get £300 per day attendance allowance, if that isn't a blatant waste of taxpayers money I don't know what is.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 08:40:21 PM »
I firmly believe, starting  on the 1st of January 2021, the WHOLE of government should be audited.

Lets FINALLY get to know who the "movers and shakers are" and who are the "t*t heads and time wasters are".  Lets get to know where our BILLIONS are REALLY going and how much of it is ACTUALLY being put to good use and how much is being pocketed! lets also finally get rid of the "jobs for the boys" mentality.

Lets figure out what's good for the country and strive towards those goals, at the same time ditching the cr*p ideas and making those responsible accountable.

A good place to start is to scrap the house of Lords........

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2020, 12:53:11 AM »
If we all lost half of our financial worth, some of us wouldn't have much.
If a multi millionaire loses half, they are still millionaires.
If a multi billionaire loses half, they are still laughing at the rest of us.
Well, the greedy ones are :-(
(I don't like to tar any group with the same brush)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk