Author Topic: The police in the uk  (Read 562 times)

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
The police in the uk
« on: February 18, 2023, 11:32:42 PM »
I'm sick to death of seeing on the news the way that police officers are in different forces across the UK. It's disgusting that so many of them that are employed in a job to provide the public a service are doing things that they shouldn't be doing.

How many more times are we going to have to read or hear about another one who has raped another woman. We are still hearing about couzens who again has been in the news for more disgusting things he's done. Then there was Carrick who was another met police officer getting up to the same kind of disgusting things for over 20 years before the police did anything to stop him and there is many more.

They join a job to as they say provide a service to the public when you may need to phone them for a burglary only to hear that most of the police have been in the past arrested for burglary themselves yet they are still employed in the police force. Why does the UK have police forces with so many corrupt people in them yet nothing is done to route out these people. When they do get found out it's too late for the victims and their families and most of the police who are doing wrong just deny what they have been up to and get a warning from their bosses. It's about time the police force had a overhaul and they started being their for the public instead of doing nothing but still being paid.

Also I wish that newspapers would stop printing the images of the police who have done wrong. The news keeps doing the same, how many people want to see them on the news or in newspapers it's an insult to the families and victims and the papers and news should stop showing them disgusting ex police who have done wrong.

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: The police in the uk
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 02:12:17 PM »
Unfortunately the police force, like any other "business", has to firstly employ someone on merit.
I was always taught to respect the police, as you need them more than they need you, but in life there are bad apples and these unfortunately only surface when they have been caught out and as you say by then it's too late. They obviously think that under the umbrella of being in the force they would be untouchable and certain cases in the news have proven this to be the case.

No one is born a villain......it's a state of mind, I could have become a right tearaway in my teens {if I so chose} and moved on to become a serial offender and possibly been caught a few times which means I could be now writing this from a prison cell, but I've kept my nose clean..NO I'm far from perfect but the nearest I've ever got to stepping over the line was points on my licence.

As for not showing their faces in the media I have to disagree, plaster their faces all over the media. The wife is always saying on cop shows why are the wrongdoers faces pixelated out, they should be named and shamed, and she's right....Know your enemy!
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2023, 08:50:01 PM »
But to keep showing them all the time what about the victims of these people. Don't you think that just makes them more glorified and they probably lap that up knowing that they are in the papers again. Why should we keep seeing the likes of Carrick smiling away in a newspaper or on TV, he didn't have any remorse whatsoever and neither did couzens. The paper could not show their disgusting faces in the news or paper. I find it a insult to any of their victims. Respect the police yes I was told that as well, but how can anyone respect them when they don't really respect the public. They put on that uniform and then it goes to their head. When I was young in chesterfield I never really saw the police until as a family we went to a Derbyshire police event day or whatever it was that my father took us to. It wasn't the kind of place I wanted to be taken to just to see some police cars and police dogs oh and to be sat on a police bike getting a photo taken that soon went in the bin. Some people in the police should never have been able to join up in the first place.  The police still need a massive overhaul and quick. I also don't believe that Rowley in the met police can't sack the ones who he should sack. I bet some people out there are born evil.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2023, 10:50:20 AM »
Also lets no forget that the DBS checks people need for some jobs are only good if the person hasn't actually been caught/convicted ------
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk