General Category > Fun Stuff

Lads night out

(1/3) > >>

Sorastro:
I have never understood why lads and men {of all shapes and sizes} go out of an evening wearing football jerseys!
You wouldn't go out in your overalls at night, unless you've JUST finished work, or that's the only clothes you possess.
Professional footballers don't go out at night with a football jersey on and they PLAY football, to them it's overalls, they would sooner watch some overweight wannabee splash out for one then walk round in it giving the clubs sponsor free advertising.

I like the music of Mozart but I wouldn't go out wearing knee length breeches and a powdered wig.

And it's not as though these shirts are cheap {unless it's a knock off} and most of the time clubs change their "strip" so an ardent fan is constantly shelling out for them.

Old Cruser:
Times have changed from our younger days. I was talking to my foster son the other day and asked him 3 times what he had said - i still haven't a clue what he was on about  :))
I gave up  :))

Doyouwanttostart:
It's what people choose to wear and feel comfortable in that's all that matters. Girls and ladies wear them as well. And also rugby shirts. It's a different era now.

smithy266:
I usually wear a polo shirt that says my car club, by other car club, my local brewery, my golf club. my bowls club......only one at a time though!

Doyouwanttostart:
Slim people also wear football shirts. Not just overweight people. Most clothes have some brand or logo on. It's each to their own and when they have earnt their money at work people can buy what they want. It's no different to teenagers who spend thousands on pop groups and wear their t shirts which Change often with different designs. If the football shirt's are knock off then maybe some people would still wear one because they can't afford the correct one and it May not bother them. The best branded clothing can be found in top end high shops and people are not always aware they are being sold a fake item which looks the real deal. I know a woman who bought a pair of UGG boots from a shop that was a proper shop and the boots she found out were fakes. What happens is they get switched in delivery and the shop owner is non the wiser.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version