Author Topic: Football  (Read 5482 times)

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: Football
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2022, 06:32:18 PM »
Doing really well then!!!
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2022, 12:50:05 PM »
World cup final Sunday Huzzah! no doubt it will be watched by millions {minus 1}

Watching on the news after a match and your team has just lost, grown men crying like babies.. GROW UP for gods sake it's just a game.

When your granny has just died and your house has burnt to the ground and your wife has run off with the milkman THEN you've a good reason to blub  but come on it's 22 extremely overpaid Prima Donna's kicking a pigs bladder about for 90 minutes, pull yourselves together, if what it takes is football to make you cry then your not in touch with what's happening in the real world.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2023, 06:54:55 PM »
Gareth Bale to retire at 33............I just can't get my breath!

20 years of kicking a pigs bladder about and the lad is "worn out" what a bl**dy shame, he'll be visiting a food bank next {I don't think}

You never know he might decide to get a proper job.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2023, 10:42:01 AM »
Rory Mcllroy the golfer...34 years old, heard the other day he was "exhausted" WHAT!!!

Even less strenuous than football and that's saying something...some of these people want a taste of a proper job.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2024, 12:16:59 PM »
So England's lost, don't worry matches are like buses there will be another one along shortly.

Someone on the news said "You can't blame tiredness over the last month for them losing the match...tiredness...TIREDNESS!!!

They don't do anything that gets them tired, come to think of it they don't do anything that will make them even sweat. Go back 60 years or more and most footballers had full time jobs, they would put in a shifts all week THEN they would play football on a Saturday, that's when you can say your tired.
These footballers today don't know they are born, play for about 7 or 8 years, retire with a lottery sized bank account and do commercials and commentating jobs at games.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2024, 08:13:26 AM »
i don't usually bother watch football. I don't understand the rules -
We did however watch the last three England played.
In Hull we watched it in our room.We bought a bottle of lager and shared it, it just made us a glass and a bit each. Oh don't forget the crisps but we had a packet each  :))
At home we had a can of Carlsberg each and watched the next one.
The final -
A day out at Carsington waters and Sunday lunch with daughter and boyfriend. Back to ours for a bottle of wine with cheese and ham cobs ( or are they baps) obviously had to have picky bits as well
Then it started the ######### from hubby and daughters boyfriend as England struggled  :-? :)) :)) :))
Never mind eh ,at least Corrie and Emmerdale's back on! ::)
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk