Author Topic: kwasi kwarteng sacked  (Read 662 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
kwasi kwarteng sacked
« on: October 14, 2022, 12:59:37 PM »
kwasi kwarteng sacked What?, and he was doing so well, thats if you discount trashing the pound, increasing motgages, crashing the gilt markets and increasing inflation, and all this time he and Liz Tuss were being repeatedly warned that this would happen by the then Chancellor Rishi Sunak.
And all of this debacle was voted for by a handfull of delusional and possibly dementia riddled geriatrics who just happen to be demented enough to be members of the Tory party.

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: kwasi kwarteng sacked
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 08:11:29 PM »
When I saw that on the news and saw Truss announcing it to the press I could see by the look on her face she knows she's on borrowed time.
I said to the wife it wouldn't surprise me to see her burst into tears when next on live t.v.

Over the years we have all worked for cr*p management, we have all worked along side a work colleague that was useless at their job and watched as other people "carried" them but this is the British government, yes it's always been a shambles, no matter who was in power, but this is a farce of gigantic proportions and if not corrected it will be very bad for us all.
I suspect the only person to be rubbing their hands at this moment would be Nicola Sturgeon....If she can't make a case for an immediate  Scottish independence vote she too doesn't deserve her job.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2022, 10:06:02 AM »
So ....... Jeremy Hunt is "this weeks" chancellor! that's four Chancellors in as many months.

In just over 10 years J H has had FOUR positions in Government, all of those "jobs" didn't end well so how anyone will think he will make even a half decent Chancellor is beyond me, apart from the fact he looks a thicko he has even less experience in the job than the last Chancellor had, and he had none,
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE EMPLOYED TO LOOK AFTER YOUR MONEY AND SPEND IT WISELY!!! 
Liz Truss is really scraping the bottom of the barrel to find a replacement if all she can come up with is old cockney rhyming slang, or is it  that no one else wants the job.

I actually thought that she was going to give the job to Rees-Mogg, you know the minister for sedan chairs and lantern oil, but there's still time, the weekends not over yet.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 06:23:26 PM »
They are an embarrassment to the UK
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

wollygobble

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2022, 11:02:30 PM »
Russia, China and Iran must be loving this!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk