Author Topic: More shops announced for closure.  (Read 417 times)

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
More shops announced for closure.
« on: February 11, 2023, 07:13:38 PM »
Again on the news more shops announced for closure. Tk maxx is now another to start. 3 are going to close in  the coming weeks. I was in tk the other day in Newcastle upon Tyne 30 miles on a bus because like I said where I live has nothing, anyway while looking in tk I couldn't find one thing for myself to buy. There may have been enough to look at but it would take forever to go through rail after rail. The prices are also getting ridiculous on top of the bus fare I could have just stayed at home (well actually home is chesterfield but I'm not back yet) and gone on the Website and saved myself the time and trouble of being on a bus traveling 30 miles for nothing. Also tk were selling a jar of popcorn at £9:99 i was thinking why would anyone pay that for a jar of popcorn. Then I was looking at the luggage a small suitcase was £56:99 what a rip off because in Primark they were only £38:00 and were better quality. In the end my mum bought some kitchen items in tk but I got nothing. Looking around Newcastle upon Tyne and seeing empty shops it's just like one shop after the next and yes while some people can go online as I can there is the people who can't. I could have done with just getting on the train from Newcastle to chesterfield and never coming back to Northumberland but well I didn't. Hopefully I'm due a trip to chesterfield soon, well depending on the train's that is. Can't wait to get back to chesterfield so I better get saving up for the train and hotel. See chesterfield soon and all my fellow chesterfield friends.

Rheged

• View Profile
Re: More shops announced for closure.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 09:26:52 PM »
TK Maxx.....the posh jumble sale shop!
A recent TV programme identified the ploy o this company, selling designer label goods, made specifically to sell at a highly discounted price, thanks to inferior materials and production techniques.
It's OK if you don't like me.
Not everyone has good taste!

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: More shops announced for closure.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2023, 10:48:24 AM »
TK Max - I don't shop in there so won't miss it although many may
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk