Author Topic: Another Tory pipe-dream bites the dust  (Read 3467 times)

Fuppet

• View Profile
Re: Another Tory pipe-dream bites the dust
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2015, 08:15:15 PM »
My mother in law had support until her death 2 years ago at 90 years of age.  My brother in law had support until his death last october.  in my opinion, both had far and above what they needed in way of support.
Sorry to hear of your problems OC

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2015, 08:27:57 PM »
Did you have a battle with social care to get the funding and support fuppet - that has been a thorn in our sides TBH.

You will by now know that my daughter was disabled through illness and she doesn't get enough funding. If it wasn't for me she would have a right struggle.

Today for instance, she called me and said her support worker had looked in her mouth and said it looked as if she had an abscess.
I had to take her to the emergency dentist at Saltergate and then collect the antibiotics given.

Daughter lives independently - only doesn't get enough for extra's like this.
It's a good job I'm now retired ( or I 'think' I am  ;) )
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2015, 04:00:51 PM »
Here's a bit of light reading for those who think I'm a little bit harsh in my views...

http://bit.ly/1vkhHq0
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

rocky wolfbanger

• Rocky Wolfbanger show has arrived in town !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2015, 06:59:52 PM »
Nothing ever changes in this country does it? If you are 18 got a bit of money for a ticket to Australia or New Zealand my suggestion is go. This country has had its day its getting stupid and really oppressive now one rule for one and another for the poor . I don't know if its just me , but I really do feel that the country going down a road which that will see us living in some sort of controlled dictatorship were everything you do is watched and judged- unless your rich of course.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk